Friday 28 February 2020

Sneak preview.....

In my last post I promised a sneak preview of some of the new toy dolls I've been making, based on images of original vintage dolls and costumes.

Some of them have been a real challenge.... trying to recreate the level of detail in an original doll measuring 28 inches or more, in a tiny doll measuring just 1  3/4 inches is never straightforward, and I've often had to think outside the box.  However that's what I really enjoy about creating microdolls, even when the process sometimes has me tearing my hair out! 










These dolls, and others, will be making their way onto the website in the coming weeks, but in the meantime,  watch out for my 24 hour Leap Day Sale tomorrow.... more information in the next post! 

















No comments: