Wednesday 1 September 2021

Sight for sore eyes.....

Had my post-op eye check up and sight test last Thursday.  The operated-on eye has healed nicely and the new lens is sited perfectly.  So all good there.  

The other eye however, is struggling, and as a result I have been referred back to the opthalmic surgeon to have it done too.   I will probably have to wait several months for a date for the surgery though, and in the meantime I really need to be able to work, so as an interim measure I'm having new glasses for close work, which should hopefully be ready to collect later this week.

Since the op, although I haven't been able to do anything creative,  I have been gainfully employed with general admin and website stuff, as well as sorting through my stock boxes and re-organising things.  I've made some progress on the three project kits, which I'm hoping will be ready before Christmas, and in order to kick-start my return to full-time work I've booked to exhibit at the September Mini Miniature Show, which runs from 15-19.

So... less than a fortnight to completely re-jig my dealer page.... no pressure there then. 








No comments: