Sunday 14 November 2021

Best laid plans......

 

The past 5 months have been a bit of a write-off workwise, due to my two eye surgeries.  I finally pick up my ‘forever’ glasses later this week so at last I’ll be able to resume micro dollmaking, which I’ve really missed.

However, just as our lives were getting back on track, we’ve been completely derailed by PP being diagnosed with a serious health condition, which will require months of debilitating treatment. 

As we wait to move into her treatment phase, all positive thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

This will have a major impact on everything, including Tower House Dolls.  I am currently up to date with orders, but going forward there will be inevitable disruption, for which I apologise.

That said, in the relative lull before treatment commences, I’ve been able to put the finishing touches to a new kit, which I started over the summer and will be unveiled at the November Mini Miniature Show which begins on Wednesday 17th.

Well, I say unveiled…. I’ll be posting a sneaky, sneak preview here tomorrow, when I’ve finished all the photos.

No comments: