Saturday 4 November 2023

It's almost time...!!! 2023 Advent Box ...#8

After almost 3 months, my Advent Box is now ready and the first few are packaged and ready to go.

I will be sending out an email tomorrow afternoon, Sunday 5 November) at 4pm BST, with details.  PLEASE read the email before clicking 'reply' as it will contain details of cost, P&P and payment methods.  As I no longer have a business PayPal account I have a preferred method of payment so do make sure you read through before requesting a box.

Last year demand totally outstripped supply and I know many people were disappointed, however, once again my boxes will be offered on a 'first come, first served' basis, this time with advance warning of the email.

I also have four little dressed toy dolls available, which I will list here early next week, as well as just a few little Christmas boxes with a selection of tiny toys.  Again, I will list them here next week when the dust has settled.   I am happy to combine postage on any of these with an Advent Box. 

If you are hoping to reserve an Advent Box tomorrow, GOOD LUCK! 




No comments: