Thursday 2 November 2023

2023 Advent Box ...#7

 


Eeeek.... the countdown timer ran down yesterday while I was in a mad flurry of activityAt times recently I've wondered if I'd ever be able to get my Advent Box finished, particularly as I've been in and out of hospital over the past 6 weeks for an existing condition which flares up from time to time, especially when I'm under stress.

Go figure. 

However, today, I finally completed the last few kits.  Granted my workroom looks like a small thermonuclear device has detonated, and I have absolutely NO CLUE where anything is, BUT...... they're all done.

Now I have to package them all into their little Christmassy bags, and affix their Advent numbers, which will take another few days.  I've ordered the postal boxes which should arrive by Monday but, unbelievably, I'm on the home straight.

I showed PP the results of my labours earlier and she made me promise, on pain of imminent death, that I will never, ever, do this again.  And I gave my solemn promise. 

So.... stand by for the release of my final Advent Box.

Further details will follow this weekend......

2 comments:

Doreen said...

Ooooh excited I hope I am lucky xx

Anonymous said...

I am so excited - can’t wait for the reveal. Hope your stress and related health issues resolve now that the calendars are almost done and sent. Pam. 😊