Sunday 11 February 2024

Kits & More....!

Following on from the recent reveal of my 2023 Advent Box, I've been sorting through the aftermath and have been able to complete extras of a few of the kits.  I always end up with some extras, especially on the trickier precision cut ones.  So, I've been able to make up a few boxes with a selection of the spare kits and have listed them for sale on a UK craft sellers website called Aviarto.


The boxes only contain the kits shown above and do not include the kits for the illuminated circus shop  booth, or the toy dolls or several of the other toy kits which made up the whole.

However, when made up, the kits selection will look like this....

Perfect for display in a children's nursery or toy shop setting!

You can find the assorted kits boxes HERE

In addition to the circus/animal kits, I've also listed a few of my remaining kits, including the wonderful Fairy Tales Toy Theatre... a  miniature wooden theatre with changeable scenery and a cast of cleverly magnetised character from well-loved fairy tales.   Also available are two of my mignonette toy dolls, Primrose and Bella.  

Last but not least, I still have just a few copies of my book, Making Miniature Mignonette Dolls available.  I will not be having another reprint, so these final copies will be the last.  I'm bundling them with a free kit to make a little litho printed Jumeau doll on a wooden block... perfect for a nursery or toy shop display.

I'm gradually working through more minis and kits which I'll list on my Aviarto page in due course, so do bookmark it and check back regularly for any new additions. 😊

No comments: