Monday 9 June 2014

Where Bloggers Create 2014....

Good grief......doesn't time fly?

It's hard to believe that this time last year I was in the throes of giving the workroom a complete makeover..... a task which I thought would take up to two weeks, and ended up taking almost six.

I've just been looking back over my blog posts from June 2013 and it all came flooding back to me..... the back-breaking work involved in emptying the room, the redecoration, making curtains, new flooring, painting all the storage units.....there were times when I thought it would never be finished.

Even though it's almost a year since I unveiled the results of all that hard work, I still get a definite frisson whenever I walk into the room.  On a bright day, with sunshine streaming through the windows, it's a glorious place to be.  In the depths of winter, on dull, grey days it still makes my heart sing.

So I'll be delighted to participate once again in Where Bloggers Create 2014 on 12 July.  It's also the perfect excuse to carry out a thorough tidy up and reorganisation.  Over the past year there have been gradual additions and improvements and it will be interesting to see how my creative space has developed when compared to last year.

I know that many of my blog readers also have their own creative spaces, so why not participate this year..... it's really fascinating to see what others do to make inspirational workspaces, from a single cupboard right up to complete garden studios.  For details of how to join in, just click on THIS LINK.





Where Bloggers Create


I look forward to seeing you there....!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Well, I'm not sure I can get a completely tided cabin! lol Erm...I may have to use some slightly older photo's when it was tidy! lol

I just hope I can do the 'link' thing! lol

Michelle xx