Doesn't time just fly.
It's half past 2010 already and what do I have to show for it?
*sits morosely, waiting for the answer to appear from the ether*
*tumbleweed tumble by.....*
Yes, well, there you have it.
However the past week has been something of a whirlwind of activity.
In no particular order
- 2 days camping over the summer solstice
- Small Dog's vet appointment for booster vaccinations
- Falling madly in love with a house for sale on the internet.
- Going to view said house and falling out of love with it. Don't ask.
- Travelling up to the wilds of Essex to spend lovely weekend with Gorgeous Daughter on a little island, accessible via causeway and cut off twice a day at high tide
- Travelling back from Essex by train yesterday, via London which was hotter than all the fires of Hades, stoked up to the max, on a really hot day.
- Attempting to catch up with deluge of emails, post, outstanding 'stuff to do' etc etc etc
I am most definitely disgruntled.