Friday 14 July 2017

Sewing bee.....

So.

I've been playing this week.... first with the creation of a new little book



Book comes complete with three separate colour plates
Written instructions and patterns for all of the illustrated costumes


And as these things are wont to do, one thing led to another....

Children's Sewing Set

I've again signed up as a dealer for the August Mini Miniature Show, and have been trying to come up with a new, exclusive kit to offer as a workshop at the show.  It was while I was making the Dolly's Dressmaking book that I remembered I had a few half scale sewing machines which would be just perfect for a child's boxed sewing kit.

Et voila!  Over the weekend I'll be refining the kit, adding some other sewing accoutrements and designing a bespoke box for the entire set.

With luck and a following wind my new Doll's Dressmaking Set workshop will be advertised on the Mini Miniature Show website next week 😊


2 comments:

elizabeth s said...

It all looks very lovely and perfect for a dolly child.

Sandra Morris said...

Thanks Elizabeth.... I do love it when I'm making one thing and another suddenly springs to mind! :)
It's also exactly what I would have loved when I was a child.