Wednesday 24 June 2020

June Online Show....

Doesn't time fly... ?  It seems like no time at all since I was gearing up for the May Mini Miniature Show and here we are at the June show already.

I set myself a target of having exclusive new kits ready for each show during the lockdown, and although it's been a challenge, I've managed thus far, with different themes for each.

This time I've created 5 new kits, all on a theme very close to my heart..... tiny dolls.

First up.....


Kit includes 3 assorted precision cut printed dolls on wooden block

During lockdown I've been working on some new dolls for my book and these little printed dolls on colour-matched blocks showcase just some of them.  The dolls are precision cut and double-sided, mounted on little Mignonette doll blocks... I'm using them as a display in my doll shop but they would look lovely in a toy shop window, or in a doll's house nursery.  There are 9 different colours and the kits will contain 3 assorted dolls.  On orders of more than one kit I will ensure that colours are not repeated.

Next....


Vintage Board Game with tiny dolls, dice and box
Another kit in my vintage board game range.  The tiny dolls are cleverly magnetised so that they can be moved around the board without falling over! 



Boxed Antique Paper Dolls Kit
This kit includes two Tete Jumeau paper dolls and a selection of gorgeous costumes, plus a teeny weeny doll and costumes, all in a storage box with illustrated lid.



Boxed Vintage Postcards Kit
A kit to make a boxed set of 12 double sided vintage photographic postcards featuring children with their dolls. 


Set of 4 mini doll-themed books
Finally, as set of four doll themed illustrated books which are scaled for doll's house children.

These kits, plus ALL the previous lockdown kits are now available on my dealer page HERE

Phew, it's been a bit of a scramble this month and my final flurry of activity today has coincided with the hottest day of the year so far! So I'm off now for a lie-down in a hopefully cooler room with a glass of something chilled. Cheers! 

No comments: