Saturday 27 November 2021

Pot Luck Fabric Boxes......

This week I've been tidying and sorting my workroom (whenever am I not?!) and came across the box of fabric packs remaining from my Super Sale.  Too many to combine into one mega pack, but not enough to go to the trouble of listing them all on the website.

So, I spent a few hours dividing all the packs between 10 boxes, counting them out so that each box had some of each pack, including plain and shot silks in pastel and jewel colours, shadow stripe silks, special patterned silks, cotton/lawn fabrics in stripes and checks, suiting fabrics and much more.  Plus assorted trimmings, including lace, braids, trimmings and ribbons, soft leather pieces.

There are a minimum of 30 pieces of fabric in each box.... mostly large squares, but also some offcuts.  Minimum value £45.

Cost per box £15, plus shipping.

Contents of one box... all are slightly different.

Several have already gone so if you fancy adding to your fabric stash just let me know and I'll put one aside for you. 😊

No comments: