Thursday 3 February 2022

Musical Mignonette Automaton.....

Based on an automaton on display in Lanhydrock House, Cornwall, my musical automaton kit contains everything needed to create this wonderful miniature which will fill your doll's house with music.

I've created a video with full details of what is included with the kit, featuring one of the five music pieces......


The kit includes everything you need to complete the little automaton doll and her piano, which are displayed on a decorated, panelled chest.  Just press the button on the back of the chest to play one of five different piano arrangements to fill your doll's house with music.


The doll stands by her tiny piano



Deluxe elaborately dressed Mignonette doll



Kit includes two bonus kits





2 comments:

Sheila Polhemus said...

Wow!! You have really outdone yourself this time, Sandra! There’s no way I can pass this up! I’ll take one kit to go please!
Btw, is the painting on the chest stickers? Please say yes. I doubt I could do it myself and have it look as beautiful as this one. 😍

Sandra Morris said...

Thanks Sheila! I've put a kit aside for you :) Yes, the graphics for the chest are ready printed.... I've even included the paint for the woodwork.
I'll email you re payment and shipping options.