Thursday 26 January 2017

Day 26 - Is it only Thursday....?

Phew...... it's been a l-o-n-g week.

Actually, come to think of it, it's been a l-o-n-g few weeks.  Practically the whole of January has been consumed with the technical side of making dolls.

The casting, the firing, the soft cleaning, the firing, the china painting, the firing... repeat.

But as I'm reaching the final stages I can look forward to the best, most enjoyably creative part.... costuming and wigging.

So, this evening I'm allowing myself some downtime to plan.......

3 comments:

Kathy Moore said...

Have loads of fun on Pinterest. You deserve a break!!

NarinaNäpertää said...

Pinterest is an evil invention..
You see a picture that interest you in Google picture search (or somewhere else) and you decide just take a little look closer - three or four hours later you're like " ups - maybe I should stop now.." And you end up looking just "few" more pictures little more closer..
Happens to me many times a week... And I'm quite sure I'm not the only one (^^)

And I'm quite convinced that there is no bottom in most of Pintereset pages *grin*
Hope your hunt were successful.
Hugs, Irina

Sandra Morris said...

I spend waaaayyyyy too much time on Pinterest. I sometimes feel as though I should tie a virtual rope around my waist before I start so that someone can pull me out when I get lost.
So many pins, so little time.....