Sunday 16 February 2020

In transition......

For many years, January and February have been a time for me to wind down after the hectic pre-Christmas sales and work on new projects, as well as planning work stuff for the coming months.  This year is no different, except it's more of a transition period than before.

As well as my new venture, I'm also restructuring and reshaping my core business, and trying to work out the best way forward.  I've spent hours this weekend, tidying up the back end of the THD website.  Predictably it's just like my workroom.... full of stuff lying around, no system or order and badly in need of a thorough re-organisation.  
Defunct listings, broken links, assorted images with no home to go to.... in short it's a bit of a mess.

So I've been giving it a metaphorical good going over with a wire brush and Dettol.... deleting empty categories, clearing out sold listings, going through image archives and generally having a thorough declutter.

With just short of two weeks left this month, I'm aiming to add a few more items to my downsizing sale then list some of my new little dolls, based on original antique doll costumes.  They're really rather lovely, even if I do say so myself.

I'll be starting to photograph them over the next few days and will post some sneak previews here first, so watch this space....


No comments: