Sunday 28 March 2021

Quart Into A Pint Pot.....Sandra's Super Sale!

Changes are afoot at Tower House Dolls.  I've decided that from April 2022, I will be closing the Tower House Dolls website. That gives me a little over 12 months to properly clear out my workroom, a task which I've been attempting to complete for the past few years. 

I won't be hanging up my dollmaking apron completely, but I will no longer be running a full time, full scale (no pun intended) business under the aegis of Tower House Dolls.

To keep my hand in though, I am trying to condense everything I will need to costume my tiny dolls, to fit into my lovely bureau cabinet, which I upcycled back in 2019.

Here's a reminder of what it looked like before....


Over the course of a month, with some blood, much sweat and even more tears, I transformed it into this.....






So now all I have to do is downsize the remaining contents of 8 cupboards, 2 bookshelves and assorted boxes to leave me with the minimum needed to make a few little dolls every now and then when the fancy takes me. 

To this end, I am compiling a huge sale list, which will contain an extensive assortment of items, from my 35 years as a miniature dollmaker, many of which are long discontinued and no longer available.

The list will include:

Tools & Equipment

Fabrics & Trimmings

Books & Costume Patterns

Miscellaneous Items of Interest To The Miniaturist

This sale list, which is still in preparation, will be available as a PDF file,  hopefully in early April, and will be available by email, on request.  If you would like to receive a copy, just contact me with your email address (put 'Sandra's Sale Request' in the subject heading) and I will add you to my mailing list and send it to you as soon as it's ready.

All sale items are offered on a first come, first served basis.  I have a few of some, only one or two of others.  P&P/Shipping will be calculated per order and added to your total.  Payment will be by PayPal.

Keep an eye on this blog too, as over the coming week or so I'll be giving some sneak previews of some of the items which will be available. 😊


 

No comments: