Tuesday 20 July 2010

Must try harder.........

Of late my blogging has been erratic to say the least.

It's not that I don't have anything to say, or that nothing of interest has been happening. Even a candid photo shot of Small Dog would be better than nothing (and I suspect Small Dog is of the opinion that a photo of her would be better than anything) but each time I've sat down to compile a blog post I've just stared at the blank screen, seemingly incapable of stringing together a coherent sentence.

*sigh*

So this preamble is by way of kick-starting my dormant blogging creative juices flowing and getting something, ANYTHING, down on the virtual page.

So.

Errm.

Well.....

*gazes distractedly out of the window*

See what I mean?

Blogging shouldn't be this hard. I can normally conjure up all manner of stuff but my blog muse has definitely deserted me, so in the absence of constructive displacement activity I'd best go and get on with some work....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Sandra I know exactly how you feel x x x
keep up the good work x x
jackie

Debbie said...

Have you done any more work on the Toy Shop? And I for one like looking at pictures of Small Dog..xxx