So to celebrate the reinstatement of our new and improved creative space we thought we'd start the month with a giveaway on the Tower House Dolls Facebook page.
We're offering a 'Micro Wigging Made Easy' kit, which contains ready made wigging sections and instructions for making a range of small scale wigs.
To enter, simply follow these easy steps....
1. Go to our FB page HERE
2. 'Like' the page (if you haven't already!) The like button is near the top of the page under the photo of my nursery playroom.
3. Look for the post headed ***August Giveaway* and SHARE it to your FB page (directly under the photo are 3 links - Like . Comment. Share. Just click Share to add the post to your page.)
4. Leave a comment on the post (this will enable us to put your name in the hat for Small Dog to draw the lucky winner)
We will draw the winner on the first day of the Mini Miniature online show on 14 August.
If you don't 'do' Facebook (and it's worth signing up just to read Small Dog's FB page) here's something for everyone.
As we near the end of the Dog Days of summer, it seemed appropriate to call on Small Dog to step up to the mark and allow her to take responsibility for our August competition.
I don't know WHAT I was thinking.....
Small Dog’s Kompetishun
- What breed is Small Dog? (1 point)
- How old is she? (1 point)
- For which coveted award is Small Dog constantly striving. (1 point)
- What are Small Dog’s designated job titles (2 points)
- Name two of Small Dog’s favourite recreational activities (2 points)
Additional points may be awarded for creative spelling (in the style of Small Dog)
Completed entries should be marked For the Attention of Small Dog and sent to her, care of firstname.lastname@example.org
In the event of a tie, Small Dog will select the winner at random.
The judges’ decision is final.
Closing date for entries 11 August.
There are no trick questions and the answers can all be found elsewhere on this blog or on Small Dog's FB page.
The winner will receive a framed print of Victorian children at play in the garden, handmade by me, and modelled by Small Dog.....
I may be mistaken, but I think I can detect the slightest hint of a smug smirk on Small Dog's face, as if she thinks that her promotion is already in the bag. I've had to remind her that we're looking for sustained consistency of effort, and it's still early days.....
Good luck if you decide to enter!