This is an innovative online show, now in its 4th year, which has the following advantages:
- No travelling, hotel bills or queueing
- Free to visitors
- Open 24 hours a day for the 4 days of the show
- Rare opportunity to see the work of dozens of international artisans, working in a variety of different scales
- A selection of workshops and roundtables.
- You can attend in your pyjamas and browse dealer's tables while having tea and cake.
Our workshop offering this time, features our latest deluxe toy doll's doll, dressed in a tailored jacket and skirt, available in a choice of colours....
The kit contains everything you need (except needle, thread and glue) to complete one of these dainty little porcelain dolls, which measure a diminutive 1 3/4" high. The doll is china-painted and has jointed arms and legs.
Designed as toys for 1/12th scale children, they can equally well be used as 1/24th children in their own right.
Included with each kit is a comprehensively illustrated, step-by-step booklet, and during the weekend of the show students will be invited to join me in my interactive online classroom, which has live video and audio links. During this live tutorial session I will demonstrate aspects of the costume/wigging and take any questions you might have.
Bookings are now open and the class is limited to 10 students with colour choices available on a first come first served basis. Further information is available on the Mini Miniature Show workshop page HERE.
If you need any further information, please contact me directly and I'll do my best to help.