Thursday 21 December 2006

Countdown...

to Christmas.

As usual have 3 zillion things still to do before Christmas Eve but feel a strange zen-like state of calm, which may or may not be an illusion.

So have resorted to usual displacement activity of 'researching' Victorian shop fronts on the internet, combined with occasional forays into eBay to see what good stuff there might be for a miniature toy shop.

What I SHOULD be doing is sorting out my new hobby room upstairs, but knowing that would shatter my zen I am resolutely ignoring it. However, if my plan to make a start on my shop kit on Boxing Day is to be even a remote possibility, then I have to clear a useable space and lug a folding table up from the garden shed so I at least have a workspace.

How tempting to just shovel everything into a series of black bin bags and leave all the sorting to relocated offspring.

Actually that's not a bad idea.

BRB

No comments: