Fired up by my success over the weekend, I have managed to squeeze in a few odd hours out of my working week to crack on with the toy shop.
The rest of the wooden flooring arrived this morning so I have managed to finish the first and second floors. I've also completed the construction of the bay windows, and finished the glazing.
The next major step is marking out the fronts, ready for the brick stencilling. I keep changing my mind about the layout which isn't helpful, but I need to have it all carefully planned before moving forward otherwise I will get in a terrible muddle and have to start again.
I almost wish I hadn't decided to have a herringbone brick finish......all those angles :-(