Wednesday 25 April 2012

Age shall not wither her......

.... yeah right.

So, it's that time of the year again, and I have celebrated yet another birthday in some style, with good friends.  Last year my birthday coincided with Easter and the royal wedding, and we basked in summer temperatures for the entire 10 days spent in our little caravan in the New Forest.

This year, we didn't go so far afield, which is probably just as well, as the weather was fairly diabolical for several days, culminating in a torrential downpour this morning, just as we were packing up to leave the campsite.


Actually, I don't mind it raining when we're camping.  Our caravan is very cosy, and it's lovely to snuggle up with a book while it's pouring outside.  


Now, however, it's back to work and I'm determined to catch up on emails/enquiries/orders/commissions etc as quickly as I can as I have an exciting project just around the corner which I've promised myself I wouldn't start until my to do lists were more manageable.


Sounds like a plan.....

No comments: