Monday 11 February 2013

Ouch.....!

I'm approaching this week with a certain amount of trepidation.

Tomorrow I will have an Eccrine Hidrocystoma excised from my face, to which I'm not at all looking forward.

Plus, to add insult to injury, I seem to have developed a strange toothache and one side of my face feels hot, painful and swollen, so I also have a dental appointment on Wednesday.  I'm not looking forward to that either.

*sigh*

At this rate I'm going to have to to turn up at the Thame Fair with a bag over my head.......




7 comments:

Robin said...

We'll still love you!
hope it all goes well - see you soon.
Rx

Unknown said...

Speedy recovery ;)

I never plan on going anywhere because when I do , I am either sick or get some obscure facial thing or have the runs...I feel your pain *lol*

PastMastery said...

I wear bags all the time..they are all the rage.... so you needn't worry. :) Just make sure it's a bag worth wearing....
Harrods, Fortnums, Liberty..you know the sort of thing.....
Sx

rosanna said...

Love the bag BTW ;o)
Get well soon
Rosanna

Sandra Morris said...

Thanks all of you.....

Sx

The Dangerous Mezzo said...

I love your bag, Sandra -- and I love the name of your lump. It's very swank :) All the best for the procedure -- it will be over before you know it!

Karin F. said...

Well in that case, a few less sag lines under the eyes and a few more laugh lines need to be drawn on the bag. Oh and mind how you walk with it over your head
Speedy recovery
Hugs K