Monday 20 September 2010

Who'da thunk it..........?


In all the excitement of the return home I completely missed the fact that I now have 100 blog followers!

I can't quite believe that the antics of Small Dog, coupled with my complete inability to get myself organised and sustain any serious amount of work without resorting to displacement activity could so captivate fellow bloggers, but there you are.

Nowt as queer as folk, as the saying goes.

I'm not normally one for the impedimenta which permeates the blogging world but in honour of this small achievement *cough* I will throw caution to the winds and post a competition later today.

And if you happen to be one of the 100 followers, thank you very much for supporting my blog.

3 comments:

rosanna said...

Sandra, yours is one of the funniest blogs I have ever laid my eyes on.I truly love your writing style and the use of words that's only yours.More over I think that SD is a natural talent in acting ;o)) Have anice day, I'll wait to see what the competition will be. Rosanna

Sandra Morris said...

Thanks Rosanna.
I won't mention your comment on her natural talent in acting to SD.
She will only overreact and start rehearsing her Oscar acceptance speech.

Sans! said...

Just want to add to Rosanna's praises and tell you I love your writing. There are days when I find myself doing a Sandra Morris but it never went beyond a sentence. :( I guess there really is just ONE and only one of you :)

Congrats!