Tuesday 12 July 2011

Zen (cart) and the art of website maintenance......

Today I've been undertaking a long-overdue overhaul on the website, generally have a good sort out and putting up the new toys I've been working on lately.

Such as....(these photos are all clickable links which will take you straight to the relevant webpage..... hopefully.....)


And........



Not to mention......



And......






So I'm all interwebbed out.

In other news, I'm pondering a tentative return to Ebay after an absence of several years.  I have several 'lots' of miscellaneous miniatures, assorted dollmaking supplies, miniatures-related books etc which I want to sell off to complete my current downsizing exercise.

If I do, there will be bargains galore and you'll hear about them here first.........








3 comments:

rosanna said...

Oh the little donkey...he is SOOOOO cute. I have a tiger of yours, may be they could be friends ?

Sandra Morris said...

Rosanna....

Hmmmm. I don't want to discourage you but it might be best to err on the side of caution. Your tiger might LOOK friendly, but put a defenceless domestic animal in front of him and he might not be able to stop himself!

Sx

Anonymous said...

Delphi dog looks SUPERB!
Well done Sandra!

LOve
S&DD
XX