Sunday 22 January 2012

Equilibrium.......

The past 5 days have been extremely difficult and highly emotional.  Although I'm not family, I've been with them every step of the way and it is impossible not to share the emotional impact.

As always, the family is pulling together, with everyone looking after one another and trying to come to terms with the overwhelming shock and grief, each in their own way.

Creativity has been beyond me this week, but I've been trying to keep busy, mostly doing mindless admin-related tasks...... anything which doesn't require a great deal of thought or imagination.  Over the next week though I need to try to get back in the saddle and get back on track with preparations for the Thame Fair in 4 weeks time.  It's good that I've got something to focus on otherwise I'd just be faffing around achieving nothing and feeling more and more ineffectual.

I'm going to have to radically prune my 'to do' lists though, which is probably no bad thing......

1 comment:

Robin said...

It sounds like a lovely family to be close too - even in this difficult, sad time. Take care Rxx