Thursday 12 January 2012

Small Dog Productions presents............

After a number of false starts this morning, including ditching the flexible tripod thingy which kept falling off my lap, PP and I managed to solve all of the many unforeseen problems which arose, and I finally managed to complete the filming for our video tutorial.

However, first I had to make something vital to help things along........



I had to do that because experience has taught me that every time I start to do something which requires complete silence I can absolutely guarantee that the phone or the doorbell will ring, or Small Dog will suddenly decide to practice her barking exercises? 

Granted, my video tutorials might be a bit rough round the edges, but extraneous noise on the soundtrack is a definite faux pas.

Speaking of Small Dog, she did enquire if there were any vacancies for Clapper Dog.  She was duly interviewed and performed so well that she was offered the job on the spot.  
We settled on a remuneration package of 1 treat biscuit per scene, with a half hour break for walk and wees, plus invitation to the wrap party.  She was a bit miffed that there wasn't a uniform but we compromised by putting on her scarf so that she could demonstrate she was part of the production team.

So, all in all, a good day's work.  Tomorrow we'll start on the editing and Small Dog can apply for the position of Tea Dog if she likes.......

No comments: