Tuesday 14 February 2012

Thame Fair Preview - 1

With just three days left before we leave for the Thame Fair, I thought it was about time to give you a some sneak previews over the next few posts, of some of our new items which will make their debut at the fair on Saturday.

 First up, these started out as a bit of stress therapy.....


I make no apologies for the fact that handling, pleating, sorting and organising my vast collection of pure silk ribbons gives me great pleasure.

OK, so pleating takes quite a long time, requiring precision and concentration, but it has to be one of my all-time favourite silk ribbon related activities (I don't get out much).    Which is why I thought I'd make up some packs of pleated ribbons for sale.

Each pack contains 3 lengths of the hard-to-find 13mm wide silk ribbon in three different shades of  a colour, carefully formed into 40 pleats, sufficient to make skirts and bonnets for at least three toy dolls.  The packs all come with instructions for using the ribbons, as well as a FREE 'Hints and Tips for Dressing Microdolls' A4 sheet.

At present I have 9 different colours in the range and the packs will be available on the website next week at the introductory price of just £3.00 each.

More anon.......

No comments: