Sunday 13 May 2012

The wanderer returns.....

I got back home today after my weekend up in London, to a rapturous reception from PP and Small Dog, who thankfully is much, much better than when I left on Friday.  She's even intermittently using the leg which was operated on, and is altogether brighter and more like her old self again, which is a huge relief.

KDF on Friday was wonderful, as always.  The standard of craftsmanship is completely amazing and it was gratifying to see collectors milling around each stand, admiring the work on display and lots of money changing hands throughout the day.

Aside from supplies for work, I did succumb to a few choice pieces which are destined for my Little Shop of Dolls and which I'll photograph and post as soon as I've unpacked properly.

In other news, the weather this weekend has been more seasonally normal.  The sun has shone from clear blue skies and my daughter and I even managed a picnic lunch in the park yesterday, which was lovely. 

However it's back to work with a vengeance tomorrow, but in the meantime I'm going to relax and enjoy the rest of the weekend.......

 

1 comment:

Bev said...

Hello Sandra
Glad to hear your dog is feeling better...and wasn't the weather fab? We even went to the first, slightly muddy car boot we've done this season.
I'm back blogging - though maybe on a lower level...we'll see.
Bev
http://retrofy.blogspot.co.uk/