Friday 21 September 2012

In other news........

Ostensibly, the raison d'etre for this blog is to disseminate information about that thing I haven't been doing much of recently..... work.  That is the method by which we earn a living and keep the ever ravening wolf from the door.

(Although as Small Dog pointedly pointed out, she is charged with that task as she apparently intercepts them at the top of the garden and bites their heads off.)

But I digress.

In response to a recent rash of pre-Christmas commissions, I'm sorry to report that my order book is now closed and will re-open in the New Year.  Customers currently on my waiting list for commission orders will very likely  might experience some delay in receiving theirs.  I am contacting everyone individually with updates.

Fortunately, preparations began in July for our Christmas offerings this year, so hopefully, when the house prep dust settles early next week (not that there should be even the slightest speck of dust) we will be able to get back in the saddle.

Also, from Monday, I will begin listing a phantasmagoria of miniature treasures for sale on the website.  Most are from my own collection and were made by long-retired artisans, plus  all manner of interesting and unusual items.

So watch this space............

   

No comments: