Thursday 20 February 2014

Done and dusted.....

Right.
That's it.
I'm done.

Everything is packed and ready to go, from the exhibition stand and stock, right down to spare price labels.

My clothes are neatly pressed and ready to pack.  

Small Dog's minders and house sitters are due to arrive shortly for a thorough briefing on her daily requirements and PP has prepared a two page document on what/when to feed her, her daily routine, diagram on how to fit her harness, vet's phone number in case she's ill etc.

Low maintenance she is not.

I'm going through our checklists for the umpteenth time, checking we've got everything covered, but for the first time in the history of ever, I feel as well prepared as it's possible to be.  I'm not sure this is a good sign as usually at this point I'm scurrying around like a headless chicken trying to do a dozen things at once in full panic mode with much wailing and gnashing of teeth.  I'm not used to feeling this well organised.

So.

Just a quick trip to the supermarket to pick up supplies for the weekend and that's it.

For those of you within striking distance of Thame in Oxfordshire on Saturday, I have it on good local authority that all the roads are open and there is zero flooding so if you're planning to attend you should have no problems getting there.  Always assuming that where you live isn't flooded, in which case you have my sympathies and the understanding that turning out for a miniatures fair is most likely the last thing on your mind.

We're on Stand No. 24 in the main hall, so do stop by and say hello.


We've even made it onto the flyer this year!

1 comment:

Dave Williams said...

Sounds like you are well prepared Sandra, hope the weekend goes well for you.
Dave