Wednesday 12 February 2014

Thame countdown.....

So.

Work continues apace for the Thame Fair.  I calculate I have 6 days 'making' days left as I need to allow plenty of time for organising, packing, printing leaflets, making price labels, sorting packaging materials etc etc etc....... all of which always takes much longer than anticipated.

My To Do list has sprung a leak and I'm jettisoning items left, right and centre.  Realistically, I need to finish off the 1001 half-completed toys and dolls on my project mats rather than start on anything new.

We also need to set up the exhibition stand in the dining room and work out what's going where, not to mention checking that all the lights are working and everything's shipshape.

So while chaos reigns in the workroom, here's a sneak preview of our new Alice in Wonderland miniature toy display.




No comments: