Wednesday 22 April 2009

Don't leave it too late...........

My last post seems to have resonated with many people judging from the comments and emails I've received since.

I'm a firm believer in 'what's for you won't go past you', not to mention Carpe Diem so it's fair to say that we have decided to put in train a series of events, which we hope won't be unfortunate.

I am particularly heartened by Joyce's comment ..... 'Don't leave it too late'.

Anyhoo......we're off on a camping expedition to celebrate my birthday tomorrow and I suspect the main topic of conversation, while we're barbecuing our dinner, sitting watching the sunset will be 'The Plan'.

I'm taking my notebook..............

1 comment:

rosanna said...

Happy birthday!!
I'm really curious about your changr of life. Mini hugs