Tuesday 14 April 2009

Feels like Monday............

I really need to get back to work today but there's a definite Monday morning feeling in the air and I can't quite seem to get galvanised into doing anything useful.

I'm trying to ease myself back into work mode by doing some essential paperwork and paying some bills. Then I could usefully clear the decks to start organising my marathon accounts session, heralded by the end of the tax year last week.

Then of course there are some outstanding orders to package and post. Not to mention a swathe of 'To Do' lists which require pruning.

So all in all, there is plenty to keep me gainfully occupied today. If I could just shake off this lingering Monday morning malaise......

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Sounds like a bit of displacement therapy is needed. LOL