Wednesday 27 October 2010

Come on......own up!

Some fool has decided to throw a big party the weekend before a fair which means that the whole house has to be cleaned and tidied from top to bottom and two whole days will have to be given over to preparations..... decorating, cooking, making our costumes etc

Not only that, the same fool decided that NOW would be the perfect time to sell off 15 years worth of costume pattern packs.

Obviously only a complete and utter fool would deliberately conspire to cause the maximum amount of stress and anxiety at an already stressful time and if I ever find out whose idea it all was.........

Oh.

Wait a minute.

That would be me.......

If you are one of the many who have contacted me in the past 24 hours to request information on, or order any of, the aforementioned pattern packs and I STILL haven't got back to you, please bear with me while I try to hang on to the last vestiges of my sanity.
I WILL be in contact soon.


In other news, Small Dog has announced that she wants to attend the Halloween party as The Hound of the Baskervilles.


I despair..........

4 comments:

Robin said...

chuckle, chuckle, chuckle, chuckle.....
Rx

Anonymous said...

CHUCKLE, CHUCKLE LOUDER!
Suex
AND

Smorl Dog...u whil be an absoloot hitt!

djust get some BIGGUR TEEF!

Lerve
DD
xx

Sandra Morris said...

DD...

I kno i wil hav the best kostume. Knot shoor abowt bigr teath tho. Thay mite fol owt.

Olso i doant wont mi teath to inturfeer with eetin. Aparintli ther wil bea sosagis.

SD
xx

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh
sosagis!
I'll be round.....

DDxx