Friday 12 November 2010

Weekend off..........

For the first time in weeks and weeks I am taking the weekend off.  I can't tell you how much I am looking forward to a weekend filled with doing exactly what I want.

I don't have to go anywhere, do anything, talk to anyone, get up early, work or any other of the innumerable tasks which normally populate my weekends.

So I am relishing the thought of two whole days during which I can concoct my own timetable.  I'm thinking along the lines of a lovely lie-in tomorrow morning, followed by a delishus brunch.
Then perhaps some gentle pottering, followed by an afternoon film on TV, snuggled up on the sofa with Small Dog as nesting companion.

Pure.  Unalloyed.  Bliss.

However for that to happen I have to clear the decks today.  I bust a gut yesterday completing all the outstanding orders currently on my desk, so they will have to be packaged and despatched this afternoon.  Then a spot of tidying up in the workroom is called for, and when I have restored the room to calm serenity I can relax.........

Hmm.... best laid plans and all that....

1 comment:

Carol Kubrican said...

One needs to unplug from the stresses of every day life once-in-a-while! I hope that you enjoy a long, relaxing weekend.