Thursday 2 June 2011

Is my slip showing...........?

I am so fed up with worrying about casting slip I can't tell you.

If only I'd known the parlous state Seeley's was in I'd have stocked up on 10 years worth of their lovely, lovely slip.

And I wouldn't be in this mess now.

*sigh*

In other news, our notoriously unpredictable British weather has returned to gloriously blue skies and relentlessly climbing temperatures.  Perfect weather for camping but I have resolved to crack on with no end of languishing projects so I have put all temptation firmly behind me.

For the moment.

*sigh*
In other, other news Small Dog has gone feral since her return from camping at the weekend.  Presumably, spending all hours out carousing round the campfire with her mums trips a switch in her mental synapses, and she reverts to 'wolf mode'.




No comments: