Tuesday 21 August 2012

Camping countdown......

Phew.....

Really busy past few days but have finally finished packaging the last of the orders from the Online Show, which once again was a great success.

So now I can start to get into the holiday spirit, with only three more sleeps till we begin our caravan odyssey. 

Predictably, Small Dog has got wind of our impending travels and is determined to stay at the heart of preparations.  This involves getting in my way and generally taking a very close interest in everything I'm doing.  Yesterday she decided that the pile of neatly ironed clothes on the bed would be the perfect spot for a nap until she was summarily evicted.  Similarly, every time I go out to the caravan she's right there at my heels, leaping inside and taking up residence on the seats at the front from where she can oversee proceedings.

There are piles of camping stuff throughout the house, all of which have to be carefully packed in the caravan and we're working our way through copious lists of 'stuff to do', which also include making sure that the house is left clean and tidy for our house sitters.  This currently seems like a tall order, given that the whole house looks as through it's been ransacked.

So I'd better go and get on.......

This is on Small Dog's wish list.....
 




6 comments:

Unknown said...

I am sure the small dog will have a great time, you may have to let her think she is getting all her own way, have agreat time x

Neen said...

I would love to see a video of Small Dog sitting in the front seat monitoring all!

Sandra Morris said...

Thanks Debbie and Neen....

She'll be going into overdrive today and tomorrow while we pack the caravan!

Sx

Karin F. said...

I hope the weather will be brilliant for you the entire time
hugs ~K

Sandra Morris said...

Karin...

Our weather forecast for the Bank Holiday weekend is dire.... wind and rain. Hopefully the weather will pick up for the remainder of our trip.
*fingers crossed*
Sx

Karin F. said...

well, I'll add my crossed fingers along with yours
~K