Wednesday 8 August 2012

Shoulder to the wheel, nose to the grindstone......

I've remained completely focussed today and have managed to clear a massive backlog of paperwork, as well as getting my virtual table almost ready for the Mini Miniature Show.  I even completed an hour's clearing out in The Room of Doom, or the small spare bedroom as it is also known, which has been acting as a respository for loads of extraneous 'stuff' for longer than I care to remember.

Not bad for a wet Wednesday.

Vern and Malcolm did their best to distract me, at one point competing in a rodeo competition on Small Dog's squeaky pup in her basket....




Needless to say, Small Dog was not amused and has since retired upstairs to bed in disgust.


Last time I saw them they were doing a grotesque parody of the Goat Dance on the bookshelf next to my desk and as a result of their exertions are now having a lie down to recuperate. 



Clearly, displacement demons aren't what they used to be.......

No comments: