I'm feeling just a tad trepidatious about this weekend as on Monday we will be taking Small Dog to a specialist orthopaedic vet with a view to her having surgery on her luxating patella.
We picked up her (very expensive) X-rays from our vet this morning and will take them with us on Monday...... depending on what the specialist vet decides, she may actually have her surgery on the day.
Apparently she will have to stay in a crate for up to 6 weeks, which she will HATE! I'm not looking forward to any part of it either, especially Monday and the prospect of waiting to pick her up following her operation.
Poor wee mite.......