Monday 26 March 2012

All work and no play.....

My work-life balance needs some serious tweaking.  

Last week = no work
This week = all work..... 5 x 12 hour days if I'm to clear my to do list by the end of the month.

I also have that niggly naggly feeling I always get at the prospect of the end of the tax year and having to tackle the accounts.

*deep and extremely heartfelt sigh*

However, I do at least feel reasonably rejuvenated after a rather lovely week, followed by an equally lovely weekend, so I'm cautiously confident that I'll be able to hit my targets this week.

Namely.

Completing all the prep for our April Kit of the Month which is a very special project to be revealed early next week.

Not forgetting (as if I could) starting phase one of the dreaded soft-cleaning of a kiln load of tiny, wee dolls.  I estimate that the entire lot will take approximately 25-30 woman-hours, so I plan to tackle it in hourly bite-sized chunks spread out evenly over the coming week.

Well, that's the plan anyway.  However, we all know what can happen to even the best laid plans of mice and men.

Not to mention cats.....

 

No comments: