Wednesday 14 March 2012

Genius. Sheer genius......

It will come as no surprise to long-time readers of this blog, that I love the internet.

It is the font of all knowledge.  

A playground.....

A workplace.....

Somewhere to unwind and relax, or be entertained, or terrified, or disgusted.......

And it houses a Palace of Entertainment such as the world has never seen.

I refer, of course to YouTube.... where I found this gem earlier.

 At last.... a video which combines two of my favourite things.

Doll's houses

And

Downton Abbey.

These won't make a whit of sense if you haven't watched the series, but if you have, the subversion of subtext, plot and characters is epic.


Almost better than the real thing.......














Admittedly, I'm not too sure why Samuel Whiskers and Tom Kitten are on the cast list, but the portrayals of the evil Thomas and O'Brien are masterly.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Irene said...

I came across this a week or so ago - it's very clever!