Thursday 1 March 2012

March Kit of the Month........

The past few days have been a whirlwind of activity in the Tower House Dolls workroom as I really wanted to get our new home workshop packs ready in time for March 1st.

Which is today.

I've even surprised myself that it is actually ready...... I'm usually a complete doofus when it comes to deadlines.  However my pre-Thame Fair work ethic is still in evidence, so I've been completely focused on the task at hand this week, disdaining the temptations of displacement activity and the Interweb.

*ahem*

So we are pleased to announce the release today of our March Kit of the Month......

*insert anticipatory drum roll here*

Click to play this Smilebox greeting
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
This free greeting

customized with Smilebox

Kits are now available to purchase on our website HERE!  

2 comments:

Eliana said...

This kit is gorgeous!

Plushpussycat said...

Really adorable and beautiful! :-) Jennifer