Tuesday 13 March 2012

Busy, busy, busy......

The online show closed last night so today I've spent all day so far, packaging orders which are now winging their way to far-flung corners of the globe.  Thanks to everyone who visited our 'virtual table'.  It was good to speak to many of you via email over the course of the past few days.

In other news, this is a last call for anyone who wants to join in with our Kit of the Month for March 

 

We have just two kits remaining, and we will not be producing any more of these in the foreseeable future.  Purchasers of the kit will have exclusive access to our 30 minute video tutorial as well as the option to attend an online class with us in our fully-featured virtual classroom on Wednesday 28 March at 8.00pm GMT. 


Right.... I'd better get back to work.  I have two commissions to complete in time for Mother's Day on Sunday so I'd best get cracking.....

 

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I haven't visited your website for a while, but you sell and stock some amazing mini's and some I haven't before! I LOVE the Alice in Wonderland set... it's sold out but it I can understand why, the seaside donkey was another fav...that sold out too! I like popular tastes! lol

Michelle xx

Sandra Morris said...

Thanks Michelle,

I'm in the process of making more of the Alice in Wonderland sets and I'm also planning a very special kit of the month for the summer, featuring the seaside donkey, so do look out for that....!
Sx