Saturday 14 July 2012

It's not over till the fat lady sings.........

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

 
Earlier today, SM's amazing record-breaking green streak finally came to an ignominious end. 

After 26 consecutive weight loss weeks, the plucky Scot today recorded her first RED DOT!

Interviewed earlier, the crestfallen dieter said...

"Well obviously, I'm like, totally gutted. 

It's been getting harder and harder as I near the end of my plan but I was really hoping I could maintain my lovely green line. Sadly it just wasn't to be. I'd like to thank all my fellow fatties dieters for their support and encouragement over the past 26 weeks....it's been a tough road and it's only going to get tougher. I want to reassure everyone that this is only a temporary blip, and even if I have to subsist on dust and air all next week I will get back on track."

It's heartening to hear such fighting talk and reassuring to know that her  indomitable spirit is undiminished, even if her gluteus maximus isn't.... for this week at least.

This setback comes only days after she made it onto the much-coveted Biggest Losers list, having lost an impressive 26 lbs as well as dropping 3 dress sizes since January.  I'm sure all our readers will join with us in wishing SM all the best for the remainder of her truly.... incredible journey.

WEIGH TO GO GIRL!!!!

2 comments:

PastMastery said...

as they say.
I on the other hand..being A LADY would never say that.

Well done anyway.
Sx

Sandra Morris said...

Thanks Sue....

Sx