Tuesday 1 March 2011

Busy, busy, busy........

My workroom has been a veritable hive of activity today and as a consequence looks like a mini cyclone has whirled through leaving mayhem in its wake.

I really do despair of ever being able to keep my workspace tidy, despite recent attempts to box up and organise everything.

However, if you've registered and paid for my online workshop later this month, rest assured that most of the kits have now been despatched and are winging their way to various far-flung destinations such as Kansas, Minnesota, California and Wisconsin, as well as closer to home in continental Europe. It's still not too late to register, although please contact me first.

The next task on my schedule is to update the Diminutive Dolls website and list all the new toys and kits.  However I need to photograph each one and the natural light today has been dreadful.  Not so much light as murk.  So I've been doing a bit of a tidy up instead, deleting old categories and trying to streamline things.  I've also been trying to work out how to upload a new slideshow on the home page.  Last time I did that I broke the internet so I'm understandably wary.

However, as it is now 5.42pm I'm stopping work for the day and going off in search of something cheering.

Cheers......

No comments: