Thursday 3 March 2011

Kits! Kits! Kits!............

Phew...........

I've just completed a marathon session updating the website with all of our new toy kits.  They can all be found HERE and include......








Colour options are detailed within each product listing but if you want a colour which isn't listed you can try asking me nicely and I just might be able to oblige.

Also making a reappearance after a long absence are some vintage Jack-in-the-Box toys......




There are yet more new toys to be added over the next few days when I have the time and energy but it's been a l-o-n-g day so I'm really looking forward to a relaxing evening doing nothing very much.

2 comments:

Robin said...

My word you have been BUSY!! They all look super!
Rx

KT Miniatures said...

I am sure these will fly off the shelves Sandra. It is so time consuming listing stock for sale on our websites isn't it? Your dolls house dolls are exquisite and love your Jack in the box...don't think I have seen him before? Celia