Sunday 20 March 2011

Online show..........

Can't believe it's been a whole week since my last post!  Doesn't time fly........?

The inaugural online show is currently in progress and your can visit our virtual stand HERE 

Lots of other miniature artisans are also exhibiting so take your time and have a good browse.

*********************************************

In other less edifying news, Small Dog has swallowed a small part of a wooden ice lolly stick so we are awaiting 'developments'.

Eeewwww........

2 comments:

julie campbell said...

How did the show go Sandra ?
I was very curious but at miniatura this weekend so didnt even get time to "visit" the online show.I do like the idea though,
julie x

Anonymous said...

I registered and didn't get a password.

Never mind - think of the money I saved.