Thursday 19 May 2011

Moving house..........

No, we haven't finally got round to putting the house on the market.

I wish.......

The relocation referred to is the moving of my three storey toy shop from the back end of the dining room into the workroom.  Don't know why I didn't do that in the first instance, except of course it's taken almost a year to pare down the contents of the workroom to the point where I could actually liberate the space for it.

It's now neatly ensconced on the worktop and fits neatly inside a bookcase with folding shelves so I still have space for a roombox on the top shelf.  The matching bookcase on the other end of the worktop now also houses my day nursery roombox, which is looking pretty damn good, even if I do say so myself.  Still some bits and pieces to do to it but the major stuff is now completed, so woo hoo.

So the rest of today will involve pottering/reorganising in the workroom and continuing the clearout.  Will it NEVER end?

Photos to follow when I've cleared up some of the resulting mess.......

No comments: