Monday 17 March 2008

'Sausted................

It's been one of those days of frantic activity, chasing our tails (although small dog does that EVERY day) and seeming not to achieve very much.

Naturally, we had to make two trips to the DIY store as we didn't have enough cable clips and screws to finish building the exhibition stand. However, it is, finally mostly completed, and tomorrow I will set it up properly, with all the lights working and hopefully be bowled over by the finished effect.

With only 10 working days left I'm feeling more and more unsettled and panicky about all the things I haven't done and all the things still left to do.

I could do with some serious de-stressing.

Hm........I should be so lucky


So I feel like this.........



When what I'd prefer to feel like is this.............

No comments: