Monday 31 March 2008

So............

Despite my good intentions, a combination of technical difficulties and exhaustion were responsible for the dearth of blog reports over the weekend. However I made copious notes and all will be revealed in the fullness of time.

In brief

Long journey
Hard work
Great fair
Long journey

If I wasn't so exhausted I would try my hand at making that into a Haiku but my brain is addled and stringing even a simple sentence together is proving problematical. We only got back home a few hours ago and the whole of the downstairs is piled with boxes, stand equipment, clothes, small dog's accoutrements and all manner of camping detritus, so as soon as we've cleared the decks I will regale you with tales of derring-do the like of which you can only imagine.

Or something.

Where did I put the corkscrew............

No comments: